Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
- Regular fit
- Global Traceable Down Standard (TDS): Standard that ensures down used in products come from a source that respects animal welfare and can be fully transparently traced.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- bluesign® PRODUCT: These products are made of bluesign® APPROVED fabrics and accessories and are produced in a resource conserving way with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Fit and Design:
- Regular fit
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : Shell: 100% recycled polyester ripstop, Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 16PTGMMDWNSWTRVSTAPO