Patagonia Boys' Graphic Organic Long Sleeve Shirt
- Regular fit
- Taped shoulder seams
- PVC and phthalate-free graphics
- Organic Cotton: Cotton that is produced to ensure the health of ecosystem and soil without the use of GMOs or toxic chemicals.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): Standard that ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of materials to manufacturing to labeling through environmentally and socially responsible credible assurance to consumers. Requires that there is a minimum of 70% organic fiber.
- Regenerative Organic Certified™ (ROC™): Certification for food, textiles and personal care ingredients on the meeting the standards for animal welfare, farmworker fairness, and soil health.
- Fair Trade Certified: Fair Trade USA® works closely on the ground with producers and verifies transactions between companies and their suppliers to ensure that the people making Fair Trade Certified goods work in safe conditions, protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods, and earn additional money to empower and uplift their communities.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): Standard that describes requirements recycled content claims. Products contain materials that conform with the Federal Trade commission’s Guides and the ISO declared definition of recycled.
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit long sleeve shirt
- Constructed with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton fabric that feels soft to the touch and provides a great fit
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 100% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton jersey
- Brand : Patagonia
- Web ID: 22PTGBBGRPHCRGNCLAPB