Osprey Volt 65L Extended Fit
- bluesign® approved 100% recycled 600D polyester, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
- Underlid mesh security pocket with key clip
- Buckle in sleeping bag divider keeps lower contents of bag in place
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Top-load designed frame pack with essential hiking features
- Extended fit is designed to fit up to 70 inch hips with an extended hipbelt, shoulder straps, and a longer sternum strap
- Repositioned pockets make it easy to reach and retrieve water bottles and other gear from side pockets
- Lightweight, mesh-covered 3D-foam Airscape™ Suspension backpanel keeps the pack weight close to the body for stability and provides cushioning and increased ventilation for a comfortable gear-carrying experience
- 4mm LightWire peripheral frame transfers load from harness to hipbelt successfully while the Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Integrated raincover keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather
- The Volt pack provides a body-specific fit that achieves maximum comfort and stability across body types
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Internal compression strap secures load for improved carry
- Designed to fit up to 70-inch hips
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Osprey
- Web ID: 22TRYMVLT65XTNDDFCTP
|End Use||Camping, Backpacking|
|Gear Capacity (L)||65 L|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||3967 cu. in.|
|Weight||4 lbs 4 oz|
|Fits Waist/Hips||One size|
|Material(s)||Main: Bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester | Accent: Bluesign® approved 450D recycled polyester | Bottom: Bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester|
|Dimensions||30.71" H x 14.96" W x 10.24" D|
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials, bluesign® approved|
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Understanding How to Size Your Compound Hunting Bow
Use these Pro Tips to help you find that perfect fit.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
Couch Workout: Eight Exercises to Do on the Couch
Get fit from your favorite piece of furniture with this Pro Tips at-home fitness routine.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked and spikeless golf shoes and get the right fit for your game.
How to Buy an Athletic Cup
When the game gets personal, make sure you own an athletic cup that provides both optimal comfort and an excellent fit.