Okuma SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rod
The Okuma® SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rod has a side drifting application and light action for all of your fishing needs. The sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction and stainless steel guide frames make this rod a durable and strong choice for all of your fishing needs. An integrated compressed cork butt cap amd woven fiver pipe reel seat give this rod professional features. Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines making casting and reeling easier with the Okuma SST Carbon Grip spinning rod.
- Okuma spinning rods
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Heavy duty boat guide frames
- Custom 3K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- 1-year warranty
- Rod Power: Light
- Rod Taper: Medium
- Rod Length: 9'6"
- Line Weight: 4-10 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/8-3/8 oz.
- Foregrip Length: 2 3/8"
- Reargrip Length: 11"
- Application: Side Drifting
- Guides: 10
- Handle Style: A
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Model: SST-S-962L-CG
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Brand : Okuma
- Web ID: 15OKUUSSTRDSPN96LROD
- SKU: 17216859