National Geographic Mount Rainier National Park Map
- The highest point in the Cascade Range, Mount Rainier is an icon of Washington state. It is an active volcano and the largest single-peak glacial system in the lower forty-eight states, spawning 6 major rivers. National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Mount Rainier National Park is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts by combining valuable information with unmatched detail of this spectacular landscape of glaciers, old-growth forests, subalpine meadows, and valleys. Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map features key areas of interest including Paradise, Longmire, White River, Mowich Lake, Ohanapecosh, Chinook Scenic Byway, Crystal Mountain, and Glacier View Wilderness.With extensive detail of Mount Rainier and its glaciers, and miles of clearly marked trails including the Pacific Crest and Wonderland trails, this map will prove invaluable in your exploration of the park. Mileages between intersections are shown and the map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, passes and many lakes. Recreation features noted include ski areas, campgrounds, trailheads, lodging, horse camps, scenic overlooks, and more.
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
- Other features found on this map include: Cascade Range, Chinook Pass, Comet Falls, Fairy Falls, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Mount Rainier, Mount Rainier National Park, Norse Peak Wilderness, Sluiskin Falls, Snoqualmie National Forest, Tatoosh Range, Tatoosh Wilderness, William O. Douglas Wilderness.
Country of Origin:
- United States of America
- National Geographic
- Brand : National Geographic
- Web ID: 22ETGUMNTRNRNTNLPCAC
- SKU: 11980105