MSR Guardian Gravity Purifier
- Two-stage filtration
- 10-liter reservoir
- Only purifier to pass military standard P248 for virus removal
- Length: 7.5 in./ 19 cm.
- Width: 12 in./ 30 cm.
- Height: 4 in./ 10cm.
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz./ .53 kg.
- Flow (L/min): 0.5 liter per minute
- Filter Pore Size: 0.02 microns
- Filter Media: Advanced Hollow Fiber
- Cartrige Life: 3000+ liters
DESIGN & DETAILS
- MSR Guardian Gravity Purifier boasts a two-stage purification which includes activated carbon to reduce chemicals, unpleasant tastes, and odors
- Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing for removing viruses(99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), sediment and microplastics from worst-case water conditions
- Fast-flow rate up to 1 liter in 2 minutes with reservoir hang height of 6 feet, 2.5x faster than the next leading gravity purifier
- 10-liter reservoir is easy to fill while also covering daily water needs for drinking, cooking and hygiene
- Simple cleaning by opening the purge hose to flush the system
- Engineered with rugged, military-grade construction with a compact fit ideal for carry-on luggage and smaller packs
- NSF P248 testing standard - A rigorous scientific certification that proves device safely removes claimed contaminants from challenging wilderness water sources
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards (U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers)
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : MSR
- Web ID: 21MSRUMSRGRDNGRVTCAC
- SKU: 22401768