Merrell Men's Accentor 3 Hiking Shoes
- Made in part with recycled materials
- Suede leather and breathable mesh upper for a comfortable, durable fit
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue comfortably protects the foot from debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Molded nylon arch shank adds stability and support
- Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining for comfortable all-day wear
- 50% recycled removable EVA foam footbed provides support and shock absorption
- 100% recycled mesh footbed cover
- Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
Durability & Traction:
- Merrell® sticky rubber outsole with durable traction provides reliable grip where you need it most
- NXT treated to prevent odor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Merrell
- Web ID: 23MRRMMCCNTR3BLDRFBO
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Best Hiking Boots & Shoes of 2020
Find the perfect pair for your path. Discover our favorite styles in this Pro Tips guide to the best hiking boots and shoes of 2020.
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.