Lange Women's Shadow 95 W MV Grip Walk Ski Boots
Product DescriptionMore power and more control with less energy. The women's Lange Shadow 95 MV ski boots bring a new level of power transfer, vibration absorption and comfort to all-mountain skiing. Our Assisted Performance System amplifies your input to the boot through the mechanical advantage of our Dual Pivot and Suspension Blade technology. The design boosts input by up to 26%, giving you more power and control with less energy. The boot's clean, consistent flex is combined with increased shock absorption through the shell for enhanced snow feel and contact. Like a full suspension bike, the combination lets you ski longer and more efficiently. Together with a 95-rated flex, this boot gives intermediate and advanced skiers a strong platform to keep pushing their skiing. The women's-specific shell and our 100mm-wide, medium-volume last complement the thermoformable liner to offer all-day comfort. Combined with an asymmetrical toe box and enhanced insulation, the liner offers foot-hugging comfort and warmth that lasts all day.
Additional Details and Features
- Fit: 100
- The Fit of the boot (or last) is the width of the foot measured at the 5th metatarsal (widest part of the forefoot). It determines the level of control and precision of the skier. For a good ratio between comfort and control, choose a boot that matches the overall volume and length of your foot. Fit between 92-95 mm: Narrow, Fit between 97-99 mm: Medium, Fit between 100-102 mm: Comfort
- Flex: 95
- The “flex” of a boot indicates the level of support that boot will deliver. The greater (stiffer) the flex index, the more rigid and reactive the boot will be. The lesser (softer) the flex index, the more tolerant and comfortable.
- Level: 95 (More expert than beginner)
- Choose the boots which offers the best ratio between comfort and performance. For a beginner skier, we recommend a flexible flex (<80) and for an expert skier we recommend a higher flex (>90).
- Our Assisted Performance System amplifies your input into the boot through the mechanical advantage of our Dual Pivot and Suspension Blade technology for increased power transfer to the ski. The system boosts input up to 26%, giving you more power with less energy
- Our Dual Pivot design creates a mechanical advantage for full boot engagement with less skier input, creating more power and control with less effort.
- Our Suspension Blade design connects the upper boot with the lower boot for smooth power absorption and transfer through the boot, putting more energy into your skiing.
- Our women's-specific cuff is shorter and shaped to match a woman's natural calf shape for a more natural stance with increased comfort and performance.
- A one-piece liner with an asymmetrical toe box creates a uniform, pressure-free fit from the toe box to the cuff for the most comfortable fit possible.
- Pre-mounted Grip Walk® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Lange
- Web ID: 23IMDWSHDW95WMVGWSSP
|Shell||Shell Material: Polyurethane - more power and elasticity|
Shell Technology: Dual Core - enhance elastic tension to deliver explosive rebound
Shell Bootboard: Ultra light boot board - shock absorption and warmth
Shell Specifications: Women's specific cuff & shell/ New performance assisted sytem - Dual Pivot & Suspension Blade/ New snow seal - keeps snow and wind out for drier and warmer boots
|Cuff||Cuff Specifications:Easy-entry - more comfortable entry and exit Flex Adjust - Change the level of your level by 10%|
Cuff Material: Polyurethane - more power and elasticity
|Liner||Liner Insulation Core Custom 2 - Best level of personalization|
Liner Additional Functions: Pre-machined contouring for precise fit of foot anatomy
Liner Tongue: Shin Control - enhance comfort and control
Liner Power Strap: 40 mm
Liner Type: One piece padding - clean and consistent fit
Additional Features: Primaloft - ultime warmth and comfort - PE / EVA / Polyester - Sport Footbed
|Buckles||Buckles Adjustments: Micrometric adjustment of 7 mm|
Buckles Material: Ultra light aluminium
|Soles||Soles Specifications: Gripwalk - safety and support|
|Other||Canting: New Shadow canting - adaptability to the skier's morphology|
Spoiler: New internal spoiler - clean consistent fit through out the liner