Icebreaker Women's Sphere II Short Sleeve Scoop T-Shirt
- Regular fit
- Scoop neck
- Short sleeve
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit short sleeve t-shirt for everyday wear
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Scoop neck for extra room and on and off slip
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Soft merino and TENCEL® combine to create Icebreaker Cool-Lite™, a luxurious fabric that naturally regulates your body temperature
- Soft Merino fibers regulate body temperature and resist odor to keep you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not
- Icebreaker harnesses performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to petrochemical synthetic-based clothing
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with like colors. Do not bleach or use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry
- Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 60% TENCEL™ / 40% Merino wool
- Brand : Icebreaker
- Web ID: 23IBRWWSPHRSSSCPTWOA
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
Golf Basics: Chipping Tips
Precision is crucial to developing a solid short game. In the right situation, a well-executed chip shot can help you escape trouble and position yourself for a simple up and down.
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Baseball Catcher Tips: Throwing Advice
Catchers work hard to keep their opponent’s running game short and success in this position can come down to proper throwing technique.
The Basics of Shore Fishing for Bass
Looking to land monster bass this year? Cash in with these bank fishing tips on landing bass from the shore.