Goodr Hooked On Onyx Polarized Sunglasses
With wider frames, longer arms, and bigger lenses than Goodr's OGs, these babies are designed to complement and fit runners with larger melons.
Fit & Design:
- Non-reflective lenses
- For tall & wide heads
- Best for road, trail, or taco runs
- A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you beasts with gargantuan craniums the size of sputnik
- Lighter and more durable frame material that eliminates bouncing even with a bigger frame
- Glare-reducing, polarized black lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Black lenses to hide the sinister look in your eyes without losing the ability to clearly see obstacles in normal to bright light conditions
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : goodr
- Web ID: 21AVJUHKDNNYXXXXXSGS
- SKU: 22768999
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
Pro Tips Guide to Introducing Your Kids to Fishing
Whether fishing at a park lake or river dock, get your kids hooked on angling with this fishing guide.
Jersey Buying Guide | ProTips by DICK'S Sporting Goods
Learn more about jersey types from your favorite leagues and teams, including the NFL, MLB, NBA and more. Find out what makes an authentic vs. a replica jersey and find your perfect fit!
Different Types of Hunting Boots
Good boots are essential on the hunt. Learn what factors to consider before picking out your next pair.