Danner Men's Trail 2650 Campo Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes
See Price In Cart
Why Don't We Show The Price?
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Shoe Width: Medium/D
- Sock-like construction for a snug fit
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit provides lightweight, waterproof protection
- Vibram 460 outsole Megagrip technology
- PU-coated leather and textile upper with TPU overlays provides durability with superior breathability
- Lace closure and heel loop
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Height: 3 in.
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Sock-like construction wraps the foot for a comfortable, snug fit
- Trailguard platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- DT6 last provides slightly more width in the forefoot for stability
- Updated EXO Heel System features lightweight TPU to provide maximum support and comfort with a reinforced external heel counter
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbed for better heat dissipation and air circulation
DURABILITY AND TRACTION:
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit lightweight construction provides superior waterproof protection with increased flexibility and comfort
- Danner® PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole with drainage ports for quick drying
- Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Dust gaiter compatible
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Danner
- Web ID: 21DANMTRL2650CMPBFBO