Dakine White Knuckle Bike Gloves
The ultimate cold weather cycling gloves.
Cold weather cycling calls for hand protection that keeps the blood circulating through your fingers so you can feel your handlebars and controls. We’ve designed our White Knuckle Bike Glove to be the perfect combination of protection and performance for all cyclists, whether you’re on a late-season mountain bike ride, a frigid winter road session or an early morning commute. The Gore-Tex Infinium™ outer shell blocks wind and water, while the brushed tricot insulation ensures that your fingers stay toasty. The AX Suede™ synthetic palm material keeps your hands glued to the handlebars, while a four-way-stretch, slip-on cuff locks in the warmth. If weather picks up while on your ride, these gloves feature a tuck-away shield for further protection. What’s more, the touchscreen-compatible fingertips mean you can use your devices without taking the gloves off.
- Tuck away rain shell
- CUFF CLOSURE: Extended 4-way stretch slip-on
- LINING: Brushed tricot
- PALM: AX SUEDE® Laredo synthetic suede w/ WR coating and touchscreen tip
- SHELL/INSULATION: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Softshell 3-layer laminate (248g)
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L, XL
- 45% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 24% Polyurethane, 2% Spandex
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : 45% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 24% Polyurethane, 2% Spandex
- Brand : DAKINE
- Web ID: 23DAKMWHTKNCKLGLVPPR
- SKU: 24622645