Cressi Z1 Snorkel Mask
- Frameless mask
- Watertight seal
- Flexible fit and reduced drag
- The Z1 is a frameless mask with a low internal volume that offers a wide field of view in all directions
- Flexible fit and reduced drag make it great for freediving and spearfishing, snorkeling, and diving
- Tiltable buckle and anchoring on the mount prevents deformation of the silicone facial during use
- Silicone skirt directly fits over the single glass to create sturdiness and watertight seal
- Tension of the strip is aligned with the plane of the glass to optimize the level of proximity of the eye/lens to the visibility of the mask
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Cressi
- Web ID: 21CREAZ1CLRCLRXXXSWE
How To Buy Snorkeling Equipment
Take in the view beneath the surface with high-quality masks, snorkels, fins and wet suits. Before you take the plunge, learn more about the equipment you need.
How to Spot the Bench Press
Stay safe and strong in the gym by learning how to properly spot the bench press with these Pro Tips.
How to Do the Palloff Press
Learn how to do a palloff press to strengthen and stabilize your core. Grab your resistance band and get started with tips and instructions for the palloff press.
How to Dress for Winter Running Success
Running is a way of life to some and doesn’t end when the temperatures drop below 40 degrees.
How to Do the Dumbbell Floor Press
Learn the proper form needed to complete the dumbbell floor press with these strength training Pro Tips.
How to Choose the Right Cross Country Shoes
Your footwear can make or break a race. Make sure you go the extra mile with the best pair of cross country shoes for you.
Understanding the Three-Second Foul in Women's Lacrosse
A defender has only a few seconds to mark an offensive player inside the 8-meter arc with this lacrosse rule. If they don’t, the refs can award a free position shot to the offense.