Connelly Quest Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board Set
- Length: 10’6”
- Width: 34”
- Carry Weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
Paddle and adventure about the water with all-around luxurious comfort and convenience when you sport the Connelly® Quest Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board. This Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board by Connelly® is easy to inflate, deflate, roll-up and store for all of your on-the-go, action-packed adventures this season. Its dual layer high pressure drop stitch construction boasts durability that will last the seasons, while its soft sanded EVA pad offers comfort for all-day use. Includes a pump, paddle, backpack, center fin, coil leash, patch and repair kit and more.
- 1-person inflatable stand-up paddle board
- Easy to inflate, deflate, roll-up and store
- 6” dual layer high pressure drop stitch construction
- Soft sanded EVA pad for standing comfort
- Fusion wrapped wrails for added rigidity
- Deck cleats with bungee cord storage for convenience
- Paddle holder clips for added convenience
- Includes a high pressure dual action pump with gauge
- Includes a 3-piece adjustable carbon paddle for easy paddling
- Includes a carry-all backpack for easy transport and storage
- Includes a removable 8” center fin for stability and control
- Includes a coil leash for added security and safety
- Includes a patch and repair kit for convenience
- Includes a bonus 4 liter dry bag for protecting your gear
- Includes a bonus waterproof phone case for protecting your phone
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Product Category : Boards
- Brand : Connelly
- Web ID: 20CNYUQSTSPXXXXXXPSS
- SKU: 20687630
|Weight Capacity:||260 lbs|
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.
How to Set up a Campsite
Setting up a campsite may seem complex, but it doesn’t have to be. Discover these basic tips to help create an ideal home away from home.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
How to Set up a Wall in Soccer
Use these tips to support your goalkeeper and thwart a free kick by creating a wall with a solid foundation.