Charge 650 U Comfort 2 Step-Thru Electric Cruiser Throttle Bike
- Thumb throttle
- 5 Pedal-Assist modes
- Large amount of extra features
Even if you haven’t ridden a bike in decades, our best-selling Comfort makes getting back on the saddle a breeze. From the makers of Schwinn bikes, the Comfort 2 lets you go where you want to go in an easier and more enjoyable way with a light-weight step-through frame, upright seating position, wider tires for more stability, and now with enough rear-rack weight capacity for a child seat.
- Empowering and Exhilarating - The Comfort is ready for fun, leisurely rides that are energizing without being exhausting. Pedal when you want, but say to hell with hills when you just want to cruise. Pedal assist and a throttle mean you can sweat as much or as little as you like when you like as you soak up the fresh air and sunshine and enjoy the little moments along the ride.
- You Control the Pace - With five levels of pedal assist and a throttle at your fingertips, you have ultimate control over your ride. You can zip where you’re going quickly or cruise leisurely and take in the sights as you go.
- We’ve Got You Covered - When it comes to your comfort and safety, we’ve thought of everything. The Charge Comfort comes with an ergonomically designed saddle for maximum comfort, and front and rear fenders help keep you dry when the ground is not. Riding at night? Our bikes have bright front and rear lights to light the way and reflective sidestrips to provide Long-range batteries, full-length fenders, durable tires and more. Like we said, everything.
- 50 – mile range
- Thumb throttle and 5 pedal assist options
- Travels up to 20 mph
- Integrated front and rear LED lights
- Easily removable battery, for charge or storage
- Automatic tire pressure sensors
- Integrated rear rack, compatible with a child carrier (Up to 55 lb. carry capacity)
- Folding handlebars and pedals for storage
- Fenders on front and rear tires offering protection from kicked up dirt and water
- Kickstand included
- NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable. We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Charge
- Web ID: 23KQYU650CMFRTLWSBIK
|E-System Drive Unit:||250W Bafang Hub Geared Motor|
|E-System Display:||Intelligent battery capacity indication, real time speed & power assist level indication|
|E-System Battery:||418Wh removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Frame:||Lightweight, durable 6061 Aluminum|
|Fork:||Lightweight 6061 Aluminum (1 1/8" Steerer)|
|Shifters:||7-Speed with Optical Gear Display|
|Crankset:||Alloy 38 teeth|
|Cog Set:||7 speed. 14 - 34 tooth range|
|Brakeset:||Cable actuated disc brakes with 160mm rotors|
|Brake Levers:||Linear pull|
|Front Wheel:||27.5" alloy, 32 hole double wall rim with alloy loose ball bearing hub|
|Rear Wheel:||27.5" alloy, 36 hole double wall rim, with Bafang Hub Drive Motor|
|Tires:||Goodyear Transit Tour 27.5 x 2.6” puncture resistant with reflective sidewalls|
|Handlebar:||Lightweight 6061 Aluminum with 60mm rise to provide heads up, confident handling. (Size: 31.8)|
|Stem:||90 degree rotateable stem with +7 degree rise. (Size: 31.8mm)|
|Grips:||Charge Comfort Ergo Soft Rubber Grip|
|Seat Post:||Lightweight and durable 6061 Aluminum. 27.2 diameter x 300 length|
|Pedals:||Fiberglass reinforced folding Nylon pedal. (Size: 9/16)|