Cannondale Men's Trail 8 29" Mountain Bike
- Ideal for trail and path riding
- Mechanical disc brakes offer fantastic stopping power
- Light and durable
- Oversized 29" wheels
Manufacturer may substitute components with components of equal or greater performance level
- Simple yet sophisticated aluminum construction yields a light, lively frame that outperforms anything in its class
- Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame’s rear triangle
- A slack 68 degree head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so that you can charge the descents with confidence
- The smaller sizes of trail rolle on 27.5” wheels, while the larger sizes come with 29” wheels to deliver the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider
- For an integrated look and easy maintenance, the shift and dropper post cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable. We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. Public Lands will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, Public Lands is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Cannondale
- Web ID: 21QUOA29MTRL8HLTLPMB
|Frame Size:||17", 19", 21"|
|Frame:||SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73|
|Fork:||SR Suntour M3030, 75mm, coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed bearing cartridge, square taper|
|Front Derailleur:||microSHIFT Dual Pull Compact, Steel Cage, Steel Band Clamp|
|Rear Derailleur:||microSHIFT M26L|
|Cog Set:||Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed|
|Chain:||KMC Z7, 7-speed|
|Front Hub:||Formula, QR|
|Rear Hub:||Formula QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Rims:||WTB SX19, 32h|
|Tires:||WTB Ranger Comp, 29x2.25" (27.5x2.25" - XS, SM), DNA Compound|
|Brakes:||Tektro cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors|
|Handlebar:||6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8mm, 25mm rise, 700mm|
|Stem:||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°|
|Seat:||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350/400mm|
|Number of Gears:||7|
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.
10K Training Plans For All Runners
We have three 8-week plans to help you train for your upcoming 10K, whatever your level of fitness or running experience.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
How to Choose the Right Backpack for Your Activity
Whether it’s for your morning commute or a mountain hike, there’s a backpack designed just for your outing.
The Year's Best Bikes for Men
Upgrade your ride with this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best bikes for men.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.