Aquaglide Chelan 155 Inflatable Tandem Kayak
- 2-Person Tandem Kayak
- Carry Weight: 38 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Designed for 1 or 2-person performance touring
- Duratex™ reinforced PVC construction
- Lightweight and packable
- Drop-stitch floor adds rigidity for optimal performance
- Cockpit splashguard keeps water out
- MOLLE plates with included mesh bags for gear
- Universal accessory mounts for cupholder, camera, etc.
- ProFormance seat with adjustability, padding, backstraps, and storage
- Posi-track Weedless Fin increases tracking
- Molded carrying handles for transport
- Adjustable foot rests and adjustment strips
- (7) Scupper drains
- Halkey-Roberts type valves for inflation/deflation
- Deck cargo bungees for extra gear
- Webbing tie-down loops every 6” – 12” and stainless steel D-rings
- Capacity: 1 or 2 people
- Length: 15’1”
- Width: 36”
- Height: 11.5”
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Rider Weight: up to 600 lbs.
- Includes kayak, 2 seat(s) , fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, repair kit
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Aquaglide
- Web ID: 21AQDACHLN155XXXXPSK
- SKU: 22126430
|Carry Weight||38 lbs|
|Dimensions||15' 1" L x 36" W|
|Materials||Duratex™ reinforced PVC construction|
|Max Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Seat Style||2-person sit-inside|
How to Care for Your Kayak After the Season
Take the necessary steps to clean and store your kayak properly at the end of each season courtesy of Pro Tips.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
How to Carry a Kayak
Whether on your own or with a friend, learn how to safely carry your kayak to and from the water.
How to Launch a Kayak
When you’re ready for a day of kayaking, you want the smoothest entry into the water. These beginner tips can help to make launching your kayak a breeze.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.