ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 2-Person Tent
- Extra Large #8 Heavy-Duty Zippers for Durability
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seams Keep Water Out
- 2 Windows
- Free-Standing 2-Pole Design with Shock-Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Strong Polyester Fabric with Breathability
- Base size: 5 ft. x 7 ft. 6 in.
- Center height: 4 ft.
- Total weight: 7 lbs. 9 oz.
- Packed size: 6-1/2 in. x 20 in.
- Minimum weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- Tent area: 38 sq. ft.
- Pole diameter: 8-1/2 mm
- Includes overhead gear loft for high up storage
- Mesh storage pockets provide easy-access quick compartments
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Extra large #8 heavy-duty zippers for durability
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams keep water out
- 2 windows ventilate interior to reduce overheating
- Free-standing 2-pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Strong polyester fabric offers breathable non-coated construction
- Weatherproof 75D 185T polyester fly with 1,500 mm coating resists UV damage and maintains tautness to eliminate air bubbles with buckle attachment for maximum adjustability levels and protection
- 75D 185T waterproof poly taffeta floor with 2,000 mm coating
- 2-sided entry and exit in case one side has blockage
- Ridge pole provides awning over each door
- 8 in. steel stakes and guy ropes
- Rust-free aluminum ferrule material
- Style: 5221642
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Alps Mountaineering
- Web ID: 21AMOUMRMC2XXXXXXCAT
- SKU: 22410343