Airhead Riptide 2-Person Towable Tube
Grab a friend and head out to the water for a splash on your Airhead® Riptide 2-Person Towable Tube! This 65” by 65” towable tube features a wrap-around backrest for a comfortable “couch-like” ride. Enjoy easy and effortless towing thanks to its reinforced tow system and Kwik Connect Tow Point. And hold on tight to the foam-filled tubular webbing handles with neoprene knuckle guards for a secure and comfortable grip on the Riptide 2-Person Towable Tube by Airhead® this tubing season!
- Perfect for water tubing and fun in the water
- Intended for up to two (2) riders
- Features a wrap-around backrest for a comfortable “couch-like” ride
- Heavy-duty K80 PVC bladder for optimal inflation and performance
- Speed Safety Valves for easy and quick inflation and deflation
- Reinforced tow system with Kwik Connect Tow Point for easy attachments and towing
- Features seat pads for a comfortable ride
- Self-bailing drain vents for draining unwanted water
- Foam-filled tubular webbing handles with neoprene knuckle guards for a secure grip
- Includes a Manufacturer’s 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Size: 65” x 65” (deflated)
- Style: AHRT-12
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Brand : Airhead
- Web ID: 19AHDURHDRPTD2XXXWSR
- SKU: 16957813
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
How to Choose a Table Tennis Table
Find the best table tennis table for your needs with this Pro Tips buying guide.
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Building Your Pre-Game Bullpen Routine: Baseball Pitching Skills
Learn how to make the most of your bullpen session and prepare for the game ahead with these pitching tips.
Advice for Your Daughter's First Softball Season
Learn how you can make your daughter’s first season special.